8(a) Business Development Program
The SBA can facilitate an agency direct award contract to Envizage, up to a ceiling of $4 million. This can be achieved by following a three step process:
AGENCY DEFINES THE SCOPE OF THE REQUEST FOR ENVIZAGE
- The Government Point of Contact (POC) develops a Statement of Work (SOW).
- The POC prepares a cost estimate and obtains the necessary funding.
- The PM selects Envizage, an 8(a) certified disadvantaged small business, to execute the work.
SBA FACILITATES THE OFFER
- The POC asks their Contracting Officer (CO) to prepare and submit an “Offer Letter” to Envizage’s Business Opportunity Specialist.
- SBA processes the “Offer Letter” and returns it to the agency within five business days.
- The CO submits the SOW to Envizage for response.
AGENCY AWARDS THE CONTRACT TO ENVIZAGE, INC
- Envizage submits the proposal to be evaluated (and negotiated, if necessary) by the agency.
- The contract is awarded to Envizage, Inc